Teeni tagged me with this meme a couple of days ago. Here are the rules:
Write a list of things of which you are suspicious. Any number of them will do. Even the number 0 works. This is the first meme that can be done without even doing it. In fact, you’re doing it right now.
1)Include the list of rules, if you feel like it.
2) Link back to the person who tagged you. Or not.
3) Tag however many people you want to tag. You can skip this step.
4) If you acted on rule four, leave comments on their websites to let them know that they have been tagged. This step is also completely optional.
5) Feel fantastic.
So in no particular order, here are things that make me go Hmmmmm….
1) When my computer randomly locks up. Or my email quits working. Or when your comments from here don’t end up in my mail box, like for the last three days for example. My theory is there is some computer gnome who steals my comments and messes with my system. My message to the gnome is:
“DO you know what this does to me? Do you? Do you really understand how crazy it makes me?”
Right, so that’s probably why you do it then? Good, glad we got that cleared up but let me tell you, one day, I am gonna get you.
And get you good. Consider this your warning.
2) Crunchie bars. I mean, what is that stuff in the middle? Is it Styrofoam? The stuff you stick flower arrangements into? What?
All’s I know is that it ain’t food.
3) People who enjoy going to the dentist. What is it that you enjoy exactly? The swank paper bib that you have to wear like your 6 months old and you drool? The demeaning experience of having a piece of plastic draped over your mouth? The sharp tools in close proximity to your eyes?
Seriously, you need to go talk to someone about that. It’s just not normal.
4) Teletubbies . Need I say more?
5) When it’s quiet in the house and we are all home and the TV is NOT on. That’s just bad news, my friends, bad news.
And I am feeling fantastic! My work here is done.