Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hmmmmm

I just read Candace's post on how fleeting life is. How precious is every moment because it can all change in a heartbeat......

Kinda put my grumpy mood of the last 3 days in perspective. Thanks Candace.

I really have nothing to complain about and in fact was lamenting last night to Cathy and my Mom that I really have nothing to be grumpy about which in itself, makes being grumpy even more annoying. I went throught somethign similiar in the
summer when the rain wouldn't end. Can't blame it on the rain this time.... hey, wasn't that a Milli Vanilli song? And come to think of it, that would have been an excellent name for that post!

Now, it's in my head.... Milli Vanilli or not, it's in my head.

Perhaps I am rambling.... I am currently at an indoor play center that has, if you can believe it, free wireless internet. Okay so the $12 I paid to get us through the door likely includes it but hey, here I am, sitting by myself, with no whining children pestering me writing this very post.

Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE my kids. They are both wonderful. Most of the time. The last three days have been out of the ordinary for them and me. Kamden is whiny all. the. time. Yesterday, everything he did ended in crying. Eating. Watching Bob (I needed him to watch Bob). Getting his coat on. Washing his hands..... You get the picture. Jack has been unusually uncooperative, but it could just be my mood too.

I was soooo happy when Jay arrived home from work. Finally, he could deal with Kamden because by this point, my patience was wearing thin... okay that's an understatement. The patieince was thinned beyond existence about 10:30 am.

It was a long. long. long. day.

Of course we all know Kamden is a mommy's boy so Dad really wasn't appealing to him. Darn it. Jay ended up taking him to Jack's Kindermusik class just to give me a 20 minute break.

Which brings me to why we are here, at the play center. Really it's simple. To keep Momma sane.

If Momma's happy, we all happy.

So much for the peace and quiet. Kamden wants lunch now...... Ah, we must take what we can get :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So true - a happy Momma makes for a happy family :)