Tuesday, March 13, 2007

For lack of anything else to say....

A is for age: 32 - though not for much longer – YIKES! 33 was OLD when I was 23

B is for beer of choice: Beer is not choice, now a nice frothy daiquiri… That’s what I am talking about!

C is for career right now: Crazy stressed stay at home mom trying to also work from home – DON’T try this at home folks!

D is for your dog's name? No dog, only two kids which is more than I can handle most days, thank you

E is for essential item you use everyday: Hmm, there are so many… lately it’s been coffee on account of the caffeine that keeps me going 100 miles an hour

F is for your favourite show right now: The Big Comfy Couch… oh you mean adult shows… hmmm can’t remember when I last watched TV…..but we did see The Big Comfy Couch live last night… it was a rockin’ time baby!

G is for favourite game: Trying not to yell at my kids… oh, you mean that’s NOT a game… I have to go call my therapist now….

H is for Home town: Home is where my family is both immediate and extended

I is for instruments you play: Does the world’s smallest fiddle count? I am really good at that

J is for favourite juice: OJ all the way… with a bit of vodka on those days I am playing my “game”

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: MINE – wouldn’t that be a sight - I’ll film it if I ever have time to get around to it

L is for last place you ate: my desk while working

M is for marriage: It’s great, everyone should try it with the right person of course!

N is for your full name: Kamella Longstocking – and you thought it was just Kami ;-)

O is for overnight hospital stay: having babies and I hated staying there, me no sleep in a hospital – loved bringing home the babies though

P is for people you were with today: Just me and the boys


Q is for quote: “Christmas is coming….” As in hurry up, or Christmas will be here

R is for Biggest Regret: Being quick to judge far too many times to count

S is for status: MARRIED

T is for time you woke up today: about 8:00 – the usual – one of the perks of SAHM

V is for vegetable that you love: don’t love any vegetable, eat em ‘cause I gotta


W is for worst habit: quick to judge

X is for x-rays you've had: none

Y is for yummy food you ate today: BBQ’d chicken drumsticks ala Jay

Z is for zodiac sign: Taurus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always thought you reminded me of someone famous. Pippi it is. Give you some extra freckles and the pig tails and you could be a dead ringer.

J III