Hannah tagged me with this meme a few days ago. Here are the rules:
1. Players must list one fact, word, or tidbit that is somehow relevant to their life for each letter of their first or middle name.
2. When you are tagged you need to write your own post containing your first or middle name game facts, word, or tidbit.
3. At the end of your post choose one person for each letter of your name to tag.
4. Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them that they have been tagged, and to read your blog.
5. If I’ve tagged YOU (see below), please join in on the fun!
K – is for kids. Since I was a little girl sitting at my “kitchen table” drinking pretend coffee and smoking pretend cigarettes (too many relative who smoked!) with my pretend friends I have wanted kids. I used to imagine what it would be like to have little ones who looked up to me like I did to my Mom. How I would know everything and be able to solve all my kid’s problems with the snap of my fingers.
Naturally, things are exactly as I imagined except for the cigarette part of course.
A – is for amour (the other official language’s version of love). I am surrounded by it and full of it for all the special people in my life. I am blessed.
M - is for motivated. I have always felt that one cannot sit around waiting for good things to happen. So I went out and made it happen. Of course, meeting the man of my dreams was sheer luck. The rest, well, we have made good decisions and made happen. I wouldn’t change any of it. Not even the time I made a fool out of myself.
I - is for individual. There is no one else like me and only a handful of people with my name. I like that. I like that when someone says Kami, I know it’s me. Except when there’s a Tammy around, but my name is cooler, so there.
And in case you were wondering…. I am sacred. Not scared. Sacred.
ka•mi (kä'mĭ) Pronunciation Key
n. pl. kami
Any of the sacred beings worshiped in Shintoism, conceived as spirits abiding in natural phenomena and sometimes in people with extraordinary qualities.
HA! And if you think I believe that, I have a nice beach front property to sell you. Cheap.
If you want to play, consider yourself tagged dude. Have fun!