Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The shot I've been after for years

As Jack and Kamden have gotten older, they are far less interested in having their picture taken or alternatively far too interested such that they made the most ridiculous faces known to man.

Sometimes, if they are busy doing something, like say teetertottering (how is that spelled anyway?), I can sneak up and catch a natural smile. Like this one.

IMG_4651-1

I have been trying to get a shot of his gorgeous smile for years. It makes me proud, matching buck teeth and all. I know he'll grow into those teeth.

How do I know? Um. Well. Let's just say that I know exactly which parent those bad boys came from.


Photobucket

18 comments:

Loukia said...

Very cute!

Lori said...

great picture!

Kristen said...

Aw, my kids get their huge teeth from me too! My hubby is continually making fun of me for it. Even my babies have HUGE teeth.
Thanks for visiting. hope to get to know you better.
Oh and great shot, he is adorable.

Unknown said...

he's adorable, it's a great shot!

R Royal Family said...

Great shot Kami. They are entering that akward stage, Hannah is the same.

Angella said...

Awwww...what a cutie! I love it.

Cheryl said...

He is adorable......boys go through an intersting stage...they all turn out perfectly fine! Good looking parents like you two, he will never go wrong
Cole is still growing into his large head.....

TheFitHousewife said...

Great picture! Such a nice natural smile! Every time I bring out the camera the boy's smiles switch to "off". I guess I'll have to be stealthy and sneek up on them.

teeni said...

You have such good looking boys! This is a great shot - I love candids! Nice job, Kami! :)

Anonymous said...

aweome shot kami! my adorable, sweet liz has the same teeth, and i know who she gets them from too. you and jay should be proud of your children (and i know you are!).
jackie

Unknown said...

I'm glad your wait is over! Such a happy little guy. I'm laughing about the teeth! Didn't we ALL have those? hee hee...

Jen Wilson said...

Adorable!!

Kristin said...

What a great picture, he looks so truly happy. :)

Ed said...

That is a great shot.

It took me decades to grow into my teeth. I blame my mother, also.

mamatucci said...

too cute

R Royal Family said...

ok now I do see a difference in the pic. It is such a great shot.

Kami said...

Great Shot! He's gonna be a heart breaker, no doubt about it!!

Natalie said...

what an amazing picture!!! yeah for sneaky photographs!