Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Behind Those Hazel Eyes

The other day I was playing with a friend's new 50mm lense. I was trying to get a picture of a superhero (the reason behind that will come to light in a later post) and Kamden popped into the room. He was willing to pose. The original photo included a Batman action figure but I loved how his hazel eyes popped so I cropped Batman out. I was pleasantly surprised that the resolution was maintained.

Hazel eyes

(Also of note, the ketchup on his left cheek leftover from his lunch of a grilled cheese sandwich and my silouhette reflected in his eyes.)

This lense is now on my wish list. I also really need to get outside to use the 50mm - 250mm lense I got for Christmas. Work keeps getting the way. Work Shmerk.

12 comments:

Cammie said...

that is an awesome shot! I sooo want a 50mm too!

R Royal Family said...

I LOVE this pic!

Ed said...

That is a great shot! Makes me want to take a second look at a few of mine to see if there's anything worth cropping.

Angella said...

GREAT photo, Kami!

I LOVE my 50mm lens. :)

Unknown said...

beautiful, he has gorgeous eyes!

Lori said...

awesome picture! can't wait to hear why you are photographing a super hero

Cheryl said...

amazing picture......he is simply fantastic!

TheFitHousewife said...

Amazing picture, amazing eyes. Now I need one of those lenses too!

Hannah said...

Awesome picture!!!

BeachMama said...

Great Shot, you should get and use your 50-250mm, that is a great lens too! The nifty fifty as it is nicely called is one of my faves for sure.

Unknown said...

G has the same color eyes!!! I call them green but I guess they are hazel.

Awesome shot and such a handsome boy!!

Kristin said...

Way better than a Batman shot. Nice job.